New Enrollment Instructions

Please note, enrollment documents need to be turned in by noon for attendance the next school day.

  • Student’s birth certificate

  • Student’s current immunization record

  • Proof of Residency

    • The following documents will be accepted as proof of residency:

      • Real Estate Contract

      • Rental Agreement

      • Utility Bill (one of the following):

        • Electric

        • Gas

        • Water

  • Current IEP/Evaluation Report or Section 504 Plan (if applicable)

  • Divorce decree or court order if child specific stipulations are indicated or guardianship papers (if applicable)

  • For foster children, DCN #/social worker information/biological parent information

  • For students entering from home schooling environment, documentation of educational services provided

For additional help please reach out to us at:


Press '1' for the School Receptionist

Press '3' for the Elementary Office

Press '4' for the High School Office

Press '5' for the Special Education Office

Press '6' for the School Nurse

Press '7' for the Cafeteria

Press '8' for the Technology Department

Press '9' for the Administration Building

Press '0' for Operator Assistance