Title I Reading and Math 2019-2020
- Preschool Activity
- Schoolwide Activity
What is Title I?
- Title I is a federally funded program designed to provide help for students who are not at grade level in reading and/or math.
- The goal is to help students succeed in the regular classroom and reach grade level performance by emphasizing high academic standards.
Resources for Math and Reading!
- Parents are notified of their child’s eligibility for and participation in Title I.
- Parents sign document(s) allowing their child to participate in Title I Reading/Math.
- Parents are encouraged to participate in Title I meetings and learning opportunities.
- Parents are provided with information about Title I via newsletters and/or handouts from the Title I Teacher
- Parents are invited to be a part of the activities throughout the year.
- Follow the Link to see how parents can make a difference.
- A website whose goal is to support Missouri families in making the best choices possible for their families
Homeless and Foster Care Information: Point of Contact
- Title I Reading: Mrs. K Helton
- Title I Math: Mrs. Marz
- Preschool: Mrs. Slater and Mrs. Hardwick
- Parents As Teachers (PAT): Mrs. Harrison